The Italian Management Engineering Association (AiIG) promotes in 2016 the XXIV edition of the AiIG PhD Summer School.
The main objective of the AiIG PhD Summer School is to contribute to the scientific training of the participants by means of lectures and demonstrations. The School has the further objective of promoting the exchange of experiences between people working in different research areas and locations.
The following features characterize the XXIV AiIG PhD Summer School:
- The focus of the School is on a general, inter- and multi- disciplinary theme that could be applicable to several research fields
- The presence of methodological contents has been increased and their application in a team project has been introduced within the knowledge laboratory
- A number of seminars focused on career development skills have been included in the programme
- The duration of the School has been limited to four full days
- The tuition for the program for early bird applications has been lowered
- We started planning the future Schools with a time horizon of three years
The XXIV AiIG PhD Summer School is organized by the University of Genoa, is held at the Free University of Bozen and is focused on Tackling Complexity in Management and Economics.